Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
HCM - Customer Success Team Leader
- – Ensure agent adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- – Be responsible for leading the Customer Success team, conducting one on ones with other team members, analyzing churn and usage data and developing best practices for our customers.
- – Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- – Develop training documents that support success operations
- – Answer questions from team members, motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- – Devise and/or recommend ways to optimize procedures
- – Work closely with Customer Support team in to solve problems collaboratively
- – Keep management and internal departments informed on issues and problems
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, sales oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Experience in selling/communicating functionality and how this functionality adds value to organizations.
- – Experience in onboarding customer organizations and maintaining those relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- – 5+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- – Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor, at least 2 years.
- – Healthy command of English (listening, reading, writing, reading)
- – Good presentation skills
- – Have knowledge about e-commerce and B2B
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Able to work during weekends and holidays
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly projects team
- – Attend products/technical training before working with clients directly
- – Possible career path with many opening roles within company
- + Customer Success Manager
- + Switching to the technical field as Associate Product Manager
- – Attractive salary based on skill and experience
- – Annual salary review
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Free coffee, tea, candy. – Happy events: kick off, birthday, moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga, Badminton
- – Company trip in every summer, annual year-end party, team building
Please contact Recruitment team via [email protected] or (028) 222 999 89. Thank you very much.