Remote work possible
9AM - 6PM
Technical Support (SWE)
Google’s mobile page speed study shows that a site’s bounce rate gets worse for every second it takes a page to load. If a site makes $100,000 per day, a one-second improvement generates another $7,000 daily, and the opposite is true too. Online shoppers will never learn to be patient with slow pages. Our Swift Expert team helped hundreds of Shopify merchants to optimize their websites with faster load times and better site performance. If you enjoy solving page speed problems and building highly customer experiences, come join us!
- – Receive and handle customer technical requests through Support /Success team.
- – Be self-directed with an ownership mindset, completing work efficiently with little intervention from others
- – Analyze and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to Senior Web Developer team and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely
- – Contribute to building technical documents to help Support/Succes team answer more customer basic queries
- – Prepare and distribute activity reports
- – Provide feedback on the existing techniques and deliver training to new comer if needed
- – Stay up to date on the latest technologies, incorporating those changes which can enhance our optimizing speed techniques and quality.
- – Keep a pulse on user feedback that comes in, prioritizing the best requests for our customers
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Fresh graduate with an IT background.
- – Learn quickly e-commerce platforms, knowledge and technical skills related to FireApps applications
- – Have a growth mindset and be a proactive executor
- – Ensure issues are resolved and shipped quickly
- – Basic written and reading English skills to prepare reports
- – Collect, share solutions and report issues to team and internal deparments
- – Have stress tolerance
- – Be able to work during weekends/holidays
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly projects team
- – Attend products/technical training before working with clients directly
- – Attractive salary based on skill and experience
- – Annual salary review
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga, Badminton
- – Company trip in every summer, annual year-end party, team building
- Please send your CV to [email protected] or call us at (028) 22299989 for more information.