Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Product Content Executive
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Shape and execute a long-term Content Marketing Strategy for products at FireGroup
- – Be in charge of all the digital content, including creating content for app templates, publishing content (text, images, videos and blogs) on website and social media channels and creating on-brand content to appeal to the company target audience.
- – Craft interesting, high-quality content for app templates, with the scope of driving traffic, engaging and converting target customers for clients.
- – Develop a digital cross-platform content strategy that supports the business objectives and aligns with the brand values.
- – Familiarize with the brand ideals and digital platforms to create content that extends the reach of marketing campaigns
- – Create content, with measurement of attracting customers
- – Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year across all platforms, including email, web, blog and social media.
- – Stay up-to-date with digital developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- – SEO optimization to improve keyword ranking and quality score
- – Track content performance using tools such as Google Analytics and SEM Rush
- – Drive content output to ensure all deliverables are met and turn-around is cost-effective
- – Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in order to feed into wider marketing strategy
- – BS degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field
- – Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- – Proven track record in a fast-paced environment gained either in-house or agency side
- – Experience working in global market environments
- – Experience working in SaaS companies is a big plus
- – Experience with SEO management tools and strategy
- – Highly motivated and passionate about marketing
- – Exceptional English writing skills
- – Strong interpersonal and organizational skills