Senior UX/UI Designer
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with best-in-class services.
- – Work closely with the separate scrum team to deliver a neat timeline & high-quality product
- – Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and software developers
- – Know how to conduct UX Research, define information architect, illustrate ideas using a site map, user journey, user flow
- – Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders; adjust the layout, identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on feedbacks
- – Play as a part of the core team, take responsibility for the project, and mentor junior designer in another project
- – Cooperate with other core team members to develop solid UX methods and maintain design systems.
- – Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends, conduct research, information architect, user journey, and user flow
Your Skill & Experience
- – Proven work experience (1-3 years) as a UX/UI designer or similar role
- – A good mix of mastery of the following technologies and software: Figma, Zeplin, HTML5, CSS3, JS, and Adobe Creative Suite
- – Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- – Excellent time-management skills
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcuts to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals. Featured benefits include:
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young, and friendly project team
- – Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to the 13-month bonus
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Providing Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick-off, birthday, Moon party
- – Technical seminar in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga,..
- – Yearly company trip
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- Please send us your wonderful resume to [email protected]
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://fireapps.vn/