Duration of employment
Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
Customer Support Executive
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with best-in-class services.
- – Handle and resolve customer inquiries via email, live chat. Facebook, or other online channels, remote meeting
- – Obtain and evaluate all relevant information, test and troubleshoot issues to determine a solution (training or technical fix)
- – Organize workflow and prioritize needs to meet and maintain excellent service level requirements
- – Contact customers to receive positive feedback and convert into online reviews and testimonials
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (Technical Support/Testers/Software Engineers/Product Development) and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely or a workaround is provided.
- – Assists customers with set-up and configuration, as well as thinking outside of the box to provide customers with the solutions that FireApps offers
- – Records details of customer interactions, satisfactions and complaints.
- – Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, to be the voice of the customer for future product roadmap and upgrades.
- – An enthusiastic, energetic, detail oriented and proactive person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Learn quickly and are passionate about helping others.
- – Educated to degree level or equivalent
- – Experience in Customer Service or the same field
- – Healthy command of English (listening, reading, writing, reading)
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Able to work during weekends and holidays
- – Have opportunity to work with overseas clients, mostly US, Canada and European countries
- – Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- – Attend products/technical training before working with clients directly
- – Possible career path with many opening roles within company
- + Customer Support/Customer Success Executive
- + Switching to the technical field as Associate Product Manager
- + Exploring other fields: Marketing (Content, Digital), Tester/QC, etc.
- – Attractive salary based on skill and experience
- – Annual salary review
- – Additional bonus performance-based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- – Free coffee, tea, candy.
- – Happy events: kick off, birthday, moon party
- – Technical seminars in the company
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Yoga, Badminton
- – Company trip in every summer, annual year-end party, team building
Please send your CV to [email protected] or contact us via (028) 222-999-89