[HCM] Web Developer
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with best-in-class services. Featured benefits include:
- – Collaborate with the web designer and growth team to ensure best performance for websites.
- – Write the code for various applications of a website, if required.
- – Design website layouts in the specified programming language.
- – Work with designers to ensure a high-quality user experience.
- – Manage and update the documentation to support users.
- – Keep yourself updated with the latest web development practices.
Your Skill & Experience
- – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- – 1-2 years of experience working as a Web Developer.
- – Familiarity with PHP web development.
- – Past experience with WordPress is a plus.
- – Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
- – Strong understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
- – Strong organizational skills.
- – Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- – Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- – Attention to detail.
- – Exceptional time management abilities.
- – Familiarity with tracking tools like Google Analytics, heatmap analytics.
- – Have the opportunity to work with overseas clients
- – Join the dynamic, young, and friendly project team
- – Have the stable career path
- – Attractive salary, based on skill and experience – 13-month bonus program
- – Regular technical & soft skill training
- – Happy events: kick-off, birthday, Moon party
- – Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- – Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- – Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- – All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
- Please send us your wonderful resume to [email protected]
- Should you need any further information, kindly please contact us via (+84)28 2229 9989
- Visit FireGroup’s website to know more about our life, culture: https://firegroup.vn/