[MS.22.028-CUS02] Customer Support Executive
- – Established in 2016, FireGroup Technology JSC is a tech company that specializes in web-app solutions for running the business on e-commerce platforms. FireGroup has now become the leading web-app provider, especially on both Shopify and AliExpress platforms.
- – Our mission is to solve challenges & problems in the global E-commerce market by using technologies. We are looking for new members who dare to think big and grow bigger.
- – Receive and resolve customer escalation from Outsource team via phone call, email, live chat. Facebook, or other online channels, remote meeting Review cases taken by Outsource team to provide feedbacks and maintain excellent service level requirements
- – Obtain and evaluate all relevant information, test and troubleshoot issues to determine a solution (training or technical fix)
- – Organize workflow and prioritize needs to meet and maintain excellent service level requirements
- – Contact customers to receive positive feedback and convert into online reviews and testimonials
- – Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (Technical Support/Testers/Software Engineers/Product Development) and follow-up until issues have been resolved completely or a workaround is provided.
- – Assists customers with set-up and configuration, as well as thinking outside of the box to provide customers with the solutions that FireApps offers
- – Records details of customer interactions, satisfactions and complaints.
- – Contribute to building online help center – including writing, producing short videos, and other content formats in English
- – Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- – Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, to be the voice of the customer for future product roadmap and upgrades.
- – Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- –Able to work at 12PM-6AM.
- – Tech-savvy and eager to learn about technology products
- – Learn quickly and are passionate about helping others.
- – Educated to degree level or equivalent
- – At least 6 months – 1 year working experience in Customer Service or the same field
- – Healthy command of English (listening, reading, writing, reading)
- – Have knowledge about e-commerce and B2B is a plus
- – Interpersonal, listening skills
- – Strong written/verbal communication skills
- – Data collection and ordering
- – Stress tolerance
- – Able to work during weekends and holidays
Please send your CV to [email protected] or contact us via (028) 222-99-89