Tầng 22, tòa nhà Flemington, 182 Lê Đại Hành, P.15, Q11, TP. HCM
9:00 - 18:00
Product Content Executive
Software as a service (SaaS) remains the largest market segment in the warp-speed digital transformation, and is forecast to grow to $104.7 billion in 2020. FireApps would be honored to be a top-choice list of SaaS for the merchants on Shopify, the biggest e-commerce platform in the world, and we continuously keep expanding the line of products across multiple platforms along with all modern technology. Our mission is to become a leading SaaS solution provider with outstanding products that furnish and support customers in diverse industry sectors with the best-in-class services.
- ● Shape the user experience by working closely with POs, designers, and other stakeholders on the product lifecycle from beginning to end: discovery, research, content strategy, writing/design, testing, development, etc. to develop product solutions.
- ● Working on feature development, naming, user flows, product logic, and education.
- ● Write content for mobile and web, including headers, labels, buttons, instructional text, error messages, notifications, and in-product messaging.
- ● Boiling down complex systems into coherent, concise, and compelling narratives, interface copy, user experiences, and brand strategies.
- ● Drive the delivery of effective and engaging UX content and micro-content that enables users directly within the product, without recourse to long-form documentation.
- ● Reduce complexity through clear and concise in-product messaging; articulate rationale for content choices; iterate based on feedback and analysis.
- ● Work within existing patterns to ensure consistency, adhere to brand voice, and increase user confidence.
- ● Collaborate with writers and designers to evolve content guidelines when needed.
- ● Have an unrelenting passion for user-focused product experiences.
- ● Are curious about every piece of a user journey, from error states to success criteria.
- ● Understand and empathize with users deeply, so you know what they need, when they need it, and how they need it communicated.
- ● Have an inexhaustible attention to detail.
- ● Develop well-informed points of view, while also remaining open to adjustments based on input from a broad set of stakeholders from POs, designers, marketing team members, etc..
- ● Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- ● Cleverly communicate lots of big ideas in lots of teeny tiny spaces.
- ● Experience working with an international audience is a plus
- ● English fluency, especially reading and writing skill, having IELTS or an equivalent certificate.
- ● Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- ● Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- ● Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- ● Have the stable career path
- ● Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- ● 13-month bonus program
- ● Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party
- ● Support for all sports activities: Football, Badminton, Zumba …
- ● Yearly company trip, team building activities …
- ● Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months
- ● All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law
If you are interested in our positions, please feel free to contact Recruitment Team via [email protected] or (+84)28 2229 9989